Kumen Activity June 27th Yakiniku

Hello everyone, I am Shogo, who is representative of KUMEN. KUMEN is a group to make people happy or to be needed by people.
I am Japanese, but moved to Malaysia and working here now. This blog is for the people who want to enjoy in Malaysia.
We have many many things such as tour guide service, babysitter service, party information, and so on here.
Why don't you join us??


This post is for activity which was held on 27th June.
long time no post because of Covid-19
We finally could meet again after MCO & CMCO, then in RMCO!!
Of course we still have to care for SOP, but we can fight against Covid-19 while meeting together now!

The place we went for the day was 
ASAP

This place, you can enjoy Steam boat & BBQ.

There were 15 attendees.
7 are Japanese
7 are Malaysian
1 is Indian.

The restaurant was great, but for this post, I just share my memory. (I will write about restaurant for next post)

Thank you guys who gave us driving. You guys always help us a lot, so everyone could come to venue easily!


I always try to take memorial pictures before sunset not to make dark, but forgot!!haha 
And I forgot to take pictures of Food, and table...(Guys, I am waiting...)




Since many of us have not met each other, at the binning, it was little bit awkward. However, everyone was very good people, so as time passes, we became friends.
It was only for 2 hours for that day. However, while party, many people said we want to have the type of meet up again. I was so glad to hear that, and I swear will organize again!!


Let me talk little bit down. While MCO, I felt so lonely and I was even thinking to go back to Japan...
However, today I noticed that there are many important friends surrounding me. I am so happy man. I feel little embarrassing how I thought. We still can't do many things under RMCO, we are together and can fight against Covid-19!!Of course we have to follow SOP, and should be in the rule. I welcome for everyone, will invite you soon again, so please participate us!

You feel lonely? you think there is no place for you in Malaysia? Just join us!you don't know how many years you are here? That's why we have to enjoy now!

Other contents of KUMEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

all station at Kl. Mrt Lrt Monolail KTM Lapid KL

Reasonable Baby Sitter at KL

KUMEN GYOZA PARTY 2019/12/21