all station at Kl. Mrt Lrt Monolail KTM Lapid KL

Hello everyone, I am Shogo, who is representative of KUMEN. KUMEN is a group to make people happy or to be needed by people.
I am Japanese, but moved to Malaysia and working here now. This blog is for the people who want to enjoy in Malaysia.
We have many many things such as tour guide service, babysitter service, party information, and so on here.
Why don't you join us??


Today, I mean from today, we want to introduce you all stations at KL. we will write about not only famous place, but also all stations in KL. We believe all station has own characteristic and merit. we are going to write about cheap market, park to refresh, Karaoke for fun as well. We mainly will write about place you can go by train, but for some place, we will write how to go by bus or grab taxi.

We hope you enjoy KL with this article.
You know it takes time... (going little by little )haha

Before i give up, I want to find someone to explore with.(Keenly)
if you want to come with me, Let's!!!!!

There are 9 public transportation line at KL.


1 Line has more or less 30 stations, so total is going to be around 270?
wow.
I will write it in 1 year.

so please cheer me up!!

I also want to write wit the list
1 famous place
2 market place
3 cheap place to buy something
4 relaxation place (park, water fall)
5 for fun (Karaoke, bowling)

enjoy our article!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasonable Baby Sitter at KL

KUMEN GYOZA PARTY 2019/12/21